1. We believe in the Trinity – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, three persons in one essence.
2. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is God incarnate, born of the virgin Mary but conceived by the Holy Spirit, crucified for the sins of all people, risen bodily from the dead, and ascended into Heaven.
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit works in our world to convict people of sin and to empower Christians to serve and please God.
4. We believe that the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the Word of God, inspired and inerrant in its original manuscripts, and that it is the final authority for Christian faith and life.
5. We believe human beings were created directly by God in his image, but fell into sin and became alienated from God. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection are the only basis for salvation. It is only through faith in Jesus Christ and calling on him to save us that we become children of God.
6. We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s supper are symbols of the completed work of Christ, and as such are not means of salvation.
7. We believe there will be a physical resurrection of all people, the saved to eternal life, and the lost to eternal punishment.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ will return before the Tribulation to rapture His church. After the Tribulation He will return to establish His millennial kingdom on earth.