To partner with families in leading children to become believers in Jesus Christ and to grow in their relationship with Him.
We want children to find a place where they feel loved, where they can receive Christ as Savior, and where they can continue to grow through enjoyable, life-changing experiences. We want their experience to be one of surprise and delight from the moment they arrive until they leave. We also want parents to find a place where their lives are affected by what they see happening in the lives of their children.
- To help children experience a sense of belonging to their church family and to ensure each child feels welcomed and wanted.
- To provide a safe, secure and loving environment for children where parents feel comfortable with their children’s involvement in our church.
- To help each child understand that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to life.
- To aid each child in receiving Jesus Christ and developing a growing relationship with Him.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word is relevant and that growth in Bible knowledge should result in positive life changes in attitudes, actions and lifestyle.
- To support families in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture and growth of their children.
Bible classes for toddlers through 5th grade.
Sundays at 9:30 am.
(6th graders are part of our student ministry.)