JOURNEY exists to help students receive Christ as Savior, to build their faith in Him, and to teach them to share their faith with others. We seek to be:
- Relational – helping students form caring relationships at church.
- Evangelistic – communicating the gospel so students can find Christ as Savior.
- Authentic – welcoming students where they are so they can grow spiritually.
- Learning – systematically teaching the Bible so students learn how to live.
We accomplish this by developing and training students in a discipleship cycle. This cycle brings students in to our youth group, teaches them about Jesus, helps them to make a decision for Christ, helps them develop their faith, and trains them to tell others about Christ. Then they reach out to their friends and the cycle begins all over again.
- Connect Group: Sundays at 9:30 am
- Journey: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.
- Various retreats, conferences and special events throughout the year.